Fall Ball Information
NTLL participates in District 27′s Training and Development league (a.k.a. TAD, Fall Ball, Winter Ball, or Sandlot League).
In this league, NTLL teams play against teams from other Little Leagues in the area. The TAD league is not competitive (records/standings are NOT tracked) and the coaches are encouraged to be on the field with the players. In this environment, players can get ready to “play at the next level” when the Spring Season rolls around.
The TAD league is a great opportunity for players to improve their skills or for new players to try Little League to see if they like it. Players are placed on a team based on their expected level for the next regular season. Information about signups will be posted on this website sometime near the end of the Spring Season. All players ages will be determined by using League Age as called out by Little League International.
- Practices usually start in early September
- Games run from mid-September to mid-November
- Games played on Sunday afternoons
- Home games played at NTLL Hamilton fields
- Visitor games played at other Little League fields in the South Bay
- Each team plays about 10 games
- Usually only 1 practice per week at NTLL Hamilton Fields